Gravely® Adds 60-Inch ZT XL to Zero-Turn Lineup
As a solution for customers with larger properties, Gravely® is expanding its ZT XL lineup to include a 60-inch model. The new ZT XL 60 will be available in spring 2016, and includes all of the same features as the other ZT XL models.
The ZT XL is a zero-turn lawn mower bred from commercial DNA but designed for the prosumer and entry-level commercial cutter markets.
Powered by a 24-horsepower Kawasaki® FR engine, the ZT XL 60 boast large 20-inch by 12-inch rear tires, integrated ZT-2800 Hydro Gear® transmission, dual-adjust height-of-cut, and a foot pedal lift deck for ease of use. Below is a full overview of the ZT XL 60:
- 60-inch fabricated mowing deck
- Premium 24-horsepower Kawasaki® FR engine
- Large 20-inch by 12-inch rear drive tires
- 11-inch by 6-inch front castor tires
- Fully fabricated tubular frame
- High back, plush seat with padded armrests
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800 transmissions