Our Customer Service team is available during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Contact our Customer Service at 0800 MASPORT
- You may contact our customer service team using firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMER DIRECT AND E-COMMERCE PARTS ORDERS
This policy reflects only parts sold directly through gravely.com. Parts sold through authorized Ariens/Gravely independent dealerships, including drop shipped orders, must be handled through the authorized dealers from which they were ordered.
CANCELLATION OF ARIENSCO DIRECT CUSTOMER PART ORDERS
Cancellation of an order cannot occur if it has already been picked or shipped from the Gravely Distribution Centers. If a picked and/or shipped order is cancelled, the customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping charges, in addition to any restocking charge.
HOW TO RETURN AN GRAVELY.COM DIRECT CUSTOMER PARTS ORDER
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Gravely Customer Service is required on all returns. To request and initiate an RMA, log into your Gravely.com account, click on 'my orders and wishlist' Find the order containing the part you wish to return and click the button labeld "Return" and fill out the online form.
A Gravely Customer Service representative will respond via email within 2 business days with instructions for processing your return (hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Time). A copy of your RMA must be included with all parts returns. Any return received without a RMA is at your own risk and Gravely assumes no responsibility for the item(s).
- Returns received for the following reasons will not incur a restocking fee – incorrect determination of part numbers as a result of errors in parts drawings, Gravely agent information, duplication of orders, and certain shipping errors determined by Gravely.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Return of parts must be made within 30 days of the order’s receipt. No returns are accepted after 30 days.
- No returns accepted on electrical components, paints, oils, chemicals, belts, tires, gaskets, gasket sets or seals. All these sales are final.
- No returns accepted on parts which have been installed and/or used and removed, or removed from a kit or assembly. All these sales are final.
Return refunds can be only credited back to the credit or debit card on which the order was placed. If the card is later invalid, a credit may be issued by check within 30 days after RECEIPT OF PARTS return to Gravely.
- The returns are determined, in whole, at the discretion of Gravely.
- Damaged shipping boxes which result in damaged parts must immediately be reported to Gravely.
For additional questions reply through your original order confirmation email or contact Gravely Customer Service at 877.904.4069.